Monday 18 October 2010

sisters are forever

SISTERS ARE FOREVER






 


Baby Sister

I use to have something,
something small,
it was my baby sister,
who helped me through it all.
with blond hair,
and blue eyes,
who always flirted,
with the guys.
always got what she wanted,
no matter what it was,
she always had,
whatever she said my parents does.
Then our lives were turned upside down,
our parent no longer there,
we only had each other,
she was all I had left who cared.
So I spent the next two year,
there for her,
mother like figure,
I was to her.
She grew up,
really fast,
the memories of us together,
was in the past.
She find love,
and I was left behind,
I pretended that it didn’t matter,
I pretended I didn’t mind.
But then I found out she lied,
to save this relationship,
she lied to me,
I cried and started to flip.
I felt so betrayed,
she lied for this boy,
I sure hope,
her heart Just ain’t his toy.
I can’t save her now,
she is to far in this game,
so I will have to be OK with it,
and keep my feelings tamed.
so I will let go of my baby sister,
and watch her fade away,
and watch her fall in love,
with this boy more and more each day.






                             SOME QUOTES FOR SISTERS:

 
 Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of.  You know whatever you do, they'll still be there.  ~Amy Li

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.  ~Marion C. Garretty

Is solace anywhere more comforting than in the arms of a sister.  ~Alice Walker

Big sisters are the crab grass in the lawn of life.  ~Charles M. Schulz

If you don't understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child.  ~Linda Sunshine

You can kid the world.  But not your sister.  ~Charlotte Gray

I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness.  ~Emily Dickinson

Help one another, is part of the religion of sisterhood.  ~Louisa May Alcott

Sisters never quite forgive each other for what happened when they were five.  ~Pam Brown

In thee my soul shall own combined the sister and the friend.  ~Catherine Killigrew

No comments:

Post a Comment